Detective Jazz Loop 1 Detective Jazz Loop 1

groovy baby

Nice- is that a vibraphone/xylophone, what? And is it a freely available soundfont or a commercial sound?
I love you work. Ecclectic, great writing, and great production. Do you ever do collaborations?

sorohanro responds:

That is a vibraphone there. This particular one is from Reason default sound bank but I think you can find some very good samples/ soundfonts for free.
Depending on my free time I do collabs, maybe later, in October I'll have more time, for now I'm caught in lots and lots of stuff.

The Insanity - Metal vs The Insanity - Metal vs

awesome

Checking out your stuff- simply awesome. Wish I could play guitar like that. I think I will forever remain somewhere inbetween mediocre and intermediate. Those claps are a trip- metal with claps!

sorohanro responds:

Search on YouTube for Paul Gilbert's guitar lessons, that will boost your technique ;)

Icarus - Freedom Cry Icarus - Freedom Cry

Wow- that surprised me!

At first I thought the clean guitar work was nice but still so-so- I liked the ambient effects- I thought the electric was cool, much better, but then, BAM you come in with the big pads/bells, wow! This is like a Satriani piece or something- great job!

Thanx for review.
There are several more guitar tracks, Satriani influenced. You might like "Aspirin" and "Point of No Return" and all the Guitar Challenge series.